I just want to wish my hubby a Happy Anniversary today... I can hardly believe that it has been 14 years... I am so blessed to have him in my life.. He is the most caring, loving, thoughtful, kind and hardworking man I know... Not to mention he is an outstanding dad to our kids... Thanks honey for an amazing 14 years together and hoping for 50+ more... I love you, thanks for all you do for me and the kids, you are simply amazing...

Isn't it great to look at old pictures? Man how time has changed us... Troy is still just as handsome as he was back then ...

Also want to give a little shout out to my grandma, it is her birthday today too. What an amazing day this was, my Grandma's birthday and marrying my soul mate.. :) Bliss...
11 comments:
Has it really been 14 years? I remember your reception like it was yesterday. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats!!! That's great!
You both looked so young...Oh how wonderful that it has been 14 years. Happy anniversary to both of you!! Hey guess what, I got married on my Gma's bday too!! HOW CRAZY IT THAT!!!
Oh, wow, you are so totally old. Hahahahahhaha hee hee hee hoooh hooo hoo. Oh, man, I just crack myself up. I love you. congratulations, I really mean that. It is not easy being a wife/mom. It is certainly rewarding. But never easy. They need to be teaching the youth that now adays, ITS NOT EASY!!! Hope you had a romantic quiet get a way in a fancy hotel, where everyone waited on you, cooked, cleaned, served, anything. (Oh, wait, thats my fantasy)
Seriously, hope you had a very special night & Tell grandma Happy Birthday for me too!!!
You know..that really is quite an accomplishment these days! I love the wedding photo too!
how old where you in that first picture like 12.... ha ha ha. just kidding
love ya
nancy
Congrats...I love it when people are still in love after many years and kids. Way to go.
You guys are the BEST parents in the whole galaxy!!! I love you guys so so so so so so so so so so much!!!! You ROCK!!!!
I think my dress was identical to yours! Love the puffy sleeves:) Thanks for being such fun friends to us--so glad you guys are our neighbors!
congrats, what a great couple!!! you inspire others around you to find the good in life, to appreciate what you have, and to value your partner. i hope you have an enternity of time together, small trials, endless laughs, and always remember nothing can replace your family.
2 great parents + 4 fantastic kids = one big eternal family.
love all of you!!
Congratulations! What a cute wedding picture. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies. Who's that 16 year old girl in the wedding dress???
Post a Comment