Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthdays....

Just wanted to wish my friend Casey and my brother-in-law Levi a happy birthday.. A few things about both that I love...


Casey...

1- She is the happiest person I know, always smiling and kind to everyone, the world would be a much better place if everyone were like this...
2- She is a great mom to Mack, and even somedays to my Stockton...:)
3- She is always dressed so cute, her sense of style is really admirable.
4- She has a heart of gold, always finding the best in everyone.. Love this..
5- Her photoshopping skills are something to be admired...
6- So creative, comes up with the cutest things..
7- She is a great friend to everyone and is always going out of her way to make someones day, doing the little things in life that most of us forget...
Thanks Casey for being one of my best friends, love ya...

Levi....

1- He is a great husband to my sister, loves her so much.
2- Is always good to play with my kids, (even when some days I know he doesn't want too.) He will make a great daddy some day...
3- So mellow and always happy, I don't think I have ever seen him get mad...
4- Works out of town, away from my sister to provide for them... (I really admire this, I don't know if I could do it..)
5- Loves his family very much... They mean the world to him... Love that...
6- Accepts all of us as his family, (he's gotta be a keeper for that right?)
Thanks Levi for being a part of our family and for being so good to my sister... Love ya...

1 comments:

Casey said...

You the best! Thanks for remembering me:) I am so lucky to have you!