I can hardly believe that my little Studebaker (a nickname he has had since he was tiny) is 10 today... Where did the time go? My once little blue eyed sweetie Mommy's boy, is still is my blue eyed sweetie but not so much into mom anymore. He is more into basketball, friends, Pokemon, Webkins, more basketball and a little Spongebob here and there.... My favorite things about Stockton are...
1- His sweet spirit, he really does have a heart of gold.
2- He is kind to everyone, even when sometimes he doesn't want to be.
3- Loves to try new things, basketball was a new adventure for us, but he took the plunge and now is addicted to it...
4- He never gives up, tries til the end..
5- Still loves giving his mom hugs and kisses...(I treasure this cause I am not sure how long this will last)
6- Loves his siblings, especially Jaden, and Jaden sure loves his Stockton. And for the most part is really good to them... (Although some days I wonder about him and Cole, will they ever "love" each other???)
7- Can get along with pretty much anyone, just adapts himself to whatever situation he is in.
8- His heartbreaking eyes.. Need I say more???
9- Listening to him sing in the shower, could be in the opera some day (he he he).. (I don't think he even realizes I listen.. :)
10- His love for school, Littlefoot, the out of doors, shooting, hunting, playing video games and his family.... I hope he will always love learning new things and continue to excel in all his does... :)
I love you Stockton and hope you have the best birthday ever, you are truly a blessing to our family...
A picture from his Birthday party...What a bunch of heart breakers, wouldn't ya say?

4 comments:
Wow 10 already. Hope you had a a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Stockton!!
Happy Birthday Stud!!!! I love the picture with the hat, he looks so cute and innocent!! He is an awesome kid. Very caring to those he is around. Fun to be with. LOVE YA tons, stud
Happy Birthday Studebaker
Love Ya
Post a Comment