Thursday, September 25, 2008

Courtnee


I just have to say how much I love this girl... She makes my life so much easier, she is the best... I could not have made it through these last 6 weeks of Kindergarten (with Cole) without her... She truly is one of a kind. She is a blessing to me, and I am thankful everyday of my life for her... Don't get me wrong I absolutely love all of my kids, she just makes life at our house that much better... Thanks Court for all you do for all of us, and I know I don't say it near enough but I appreciate you more than you will ever know.. Love ya gunderbutt... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she has to be one of the sweetest kids that was ever born. she helps everyone, is a friend to all, an amazing sister - daughter -and grand daughter. she brightens up the room with her smile and laughter. love ya tons - gunderbutt..... grandma

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom, you ROCK too!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Court, you are the best daughter anybody could ever ask for. Thanks for all you do to help our family out. Love you tons. DAD