Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Official...



Well the day I have been anticipating/dreading has come. Courtnee has officially learned how to use my debit card. I have looked forward to this day because I knew it would make my life so much easier, instead of taking all of the kids into the store to grab something, I can now just send her and Stockton in with the ole debit card, Such Bliss... However I also knew when this day came it would mean my once baby girl is now a young lady... Bittersweet day for mom.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom you are so funny!!!!:)

kris said...

Now when you go to Chevron you can send her in for your DC refill! That will be nice...but I understand the bittersweet part...

Casey said...

LOVE your new blog background/banner! It is the cutest!

You are so lucky to have Courtnee. She is just so wonderful--I want a Courtnee!!!!