Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Nancy!


Just wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe that my once baby sister is now all grown up... Some of my favorites things about her...
1- She is an amazing aunt to my kids, even though most days she would like to strangle them, she doesn't. She loves to play with them, take them places with her, just spoil them really... Love this about her, she will be an amazing mommy some day....
2- I love her passion for the outdoors. The hunting, fishing and camping are something she loves, wish I loved it more like she does. :)
3- I love the closeness we share. I am so lucky to have my mom and sisters so close by.
4- She has the best heart, willing to help out anyone.
5- She is an extremely hard worker, not a lazy bone in her body.
6- She can always make me laugh, especially when we get in our movie quoting mode. :)
7- I love her dedication to exercise, she is really inspiring to me.
8- She is so kind and caring. I remember when she was younger and in school, she was always so nice to everyone, especially the kids who needed someone to be nice to them. Love this about her.
9- She is a perfectionist, and since we are a lot alike on this one, I enjoy her enthusiasm to make things perfect.
10- No matter what no matter when, I can always count on her! :)
Love that your my sister and cherish that your my friend, love you Nanc hope you have a great day!!! Thanks for all the great memories and for the many more to come. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah thanks so much, and could you get me that cake, its FREAKIN awesome.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day nancy i love you so much!!! your awesome!!! (that cake is pretty sweet)

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Where do you get your cute backgrounds? So cute! hope you are doing good.