Monday, August 11, 2008

The Weekend...

Well nothing too exciting for our weekend, but I will share the highlights. Stockton lost his Basketball game (but had fun and that's all that matters). We were able to take our friend Nick out to a movie (thank goodness he is finally home) and then back to my house to hang out and eat dinner. It was really fun to get to spend some time with him, love ya Nick. Troy finished up a sod project, made a dump run, power washed the patio and fixed the deck. I was able to get a bit of school shopping done (one more week and counting). Last but not least we enjoyed some major corn on the cob, this is the one of the absolute BEST parts of summer... LOVE IT!!!!

I have to share a funny story from yesterday, we were out at my moms house eating dinner (thanks for the yummy food) and Cole would not leave Stockton alone, and I asked him what his paper said that he had made at church and then I quoted it " I can be kind to everyone," when he piped in and said um no it didn't, it said "I can be kind to others." Apparently his brother is included in on everyone but not as others... It was too funny it made me laugh, its moments like these that make it so hard to get mad at him. I swear he is so cute because just when you feel like you are at the end with him and can't take him anymore he says/does something like this.. Colie Wolie, gotta love him. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun and relaxing weekend!! When do your kids start school? Mine start on the 20th!! Wow the summer went by so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Cole is so funny...:)