Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School

Our summer has came and gone, way too fast this year. We are officially back to school today. This will be Courtnee's last year in grade school (frown), and it will be Cole's first year in school (another frown). I am glad they will have at least one year together in the same school. Cole doesn't start for another week though and I am already bracing myself for him going. I saw his name on the kindergarten board today when I took the other kids and had a small meltdown. It has been a rough morning for me, and he hasn't even went yet.. :( Here the day I thought I was looking forward to is almost here and I am not sure I am ready.... I will post pics of his first day next week.

Courtnee is starting 6th grade and Stockton 4th. I am so excited for them, they both have awesome teachers this year. Courtnee actually had this same teacher in 3rd grade and now again in 6th and he was just fabulous, and Stockton has the teacher Courtnee had in 4th grade and she is also just as fabulous... I can't tell you how great the year goes by with awesome teachers... So excited.... We are looking forward to another great school year. :)



1 comments:

kris said...

Lots of changes for you this year J...hang in there!
Hope the kids enjoy their first day back!