Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Wishes for Mom


Just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Birthday. A few things that make her so special to me.
1- She is so giving, she would do anything for anyone, love this about her.
2- She loves her family more than anything in the world, always there for us.
3- She is an amazing grandma, something she treasures.
4- She can cook some pretty awesome meals/desserts. Nobody can beat her cinnamon rolls. :)
5- She is very talented in so many things, love her skills.
6- She has an amazing heart, always sees the good in people.
7- She is an extremely hard worker, has always taught us hard work pays off.
8- She has a very difficult job, but still manages to keep her head up, (don't know how she does it every day.)
9- She is so easy going, up for anything, never complains. (wish I was more like this)
10- No matter what, no matter when I know I can always count on her.
Thanks for being my mom, my friend, my idle. I love you mom and hope you have a great day. You deserve it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true. Have the happiest birthday ever Grandma!!! I love you so much!!!