Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memory Game

Let's play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment.

8 comments:

Casey said...

Okay, a zillion wonderful memories of you--Raging Waters, teaching me how to text, introducing my to Nothing Bundt Cakes, etc., etc. etc. One favorite memory is when you listened to me vent for like an hour and a half on the phone after our neighbor called and yelled at me. Didn't know how to cope, what to do, how to react--you were there. You are simply the best and I am so grateful everyday to have you in my life:)

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Gosh Amanda- I have not seen you for like 15 years and you expect me to pull something out of my brain from that long ago- no just kidding :) I remember sitting in the locker room visiting while waiting for Kris to get dressed after her Drill team practice- I also remember staying the night over at your house and sitting in your backyard. You were a good friend to me. Thanks ;)

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Lots of laughing and having fun!!! CLASS OF 93!!!!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are the best mom in the universe. Everyday is an awesome memory!!! Love you so much mom!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
You are the best wife ever. You have made me the happiest person in the universe. Thanks for the greatest last 14 years of my life! Love ya

Troy

Keri said...

ok, not sure how to do this, but I just happened to get on today and I dont have my own blog yet. Soon, maybe, but I remember the slumber parties, crazy young girls, giggling like crazy. I remember almost tp'ing. :) I remember when I had a crush on a total jerk and you wrote me a really sweet letter and made me feel better. I remember missing all of Junior High and you were always a great friend to me. I think you are such a gift to this world. I love you, Keri

Anonymous said...

Well, there are so many to choose from....Many trips to SLC. Camping with your family. Being roommates. Many Christmas parties with your family. Many trips home to Vernal from SLC. Many nights sleeping over at your house. Laughing until I cried and my sides hurt!! Eating soggy nachos from 7-11!! But the most important is what a good friend you always were to me. You did many nice things for me. One time when I tried out for the Drill Team (stop laughing), and Kris Sorenson also tried out.....you threw us a little party, and you had made us both cakes and gave us balloons, and it so did not matter that I did not make it. You were there to give lots of support!! You turly are a wonderful example of what a true friend should be. Thanks again for being who you are!! Your are simply the best....and boy do I sure miss you!! I love you, Camie