1- Stockton starting Basketball. I am looking forward to watching him play and seeing his new talents develop...
2- Courtnee's first Piano Recital.. I am so proud of her, she did and AMAZING job. Her ability to pick up on the piano and her dedication to it makes me so happy.
3- School is finally out, and I couldn't be happier. I am so looking forward to chilling with my kids, no set schedules, no homework, some major relaxation (if there is such a thing) and Fun Fun Fun!!!
4- Our van breaking AGAIN!!! Just when you think what else can we fix on this darn car, it breaks and shows you. I think we are cursed when it comes to cars... Good thing Troy is so handy and fixing cars... Thanks honey for not taking a stick of dynamite to it! :)
5- 4th of July- We challenged the crowds (not too bad) and went to Raging Waters, barbecued that night and had an amazing fireworks show courtesy of Troy.... Thanks to my family and Matheson's for a great time!!!

3 comments:
Looks like fun, love summer!
We had such a great time with you guys! Thanks again for the invite:)
Thanks for taking us!!! I t was so much fun!!! :)
Post a Comment