Thought I would sit down and put down some things I am thankful for... Have been struggling with some hard feelings towards certain people and hoping this will help make me feel better... So here goes...
I am thankful for...
A.. Andy, I miss my brother so much, I wish we lived closer.. It was just him and I for a long time growing up and I love that bond that we still share.. :)
B.. Basketball, love the passion my boys have for this sport. Nothing better than watching Stockton play his heart out.. Loves..
C.. Children, I am so grateful for my 4 children. They are my life, my loves.. My life is so full with them in it...
D.. Diet Coke, cheesy yes maybe, but really very thankful for it... Keeps me sane (well somewhat) most days..
E.. Email, love keeping in touch with family and friends we don't see near enough.
F.. Friends, I have to say I have the best friends around. I am truly blessed and so thankful for each one of them.. :)
G.. Grandparents, from mine and Troys, to our kids grandparents.. Love them all..
H.. Home, I love my home and everyone who enters it... Thankful that I have a wonderful home, thanks honey for building us this amazing house.. :)
I.. I-tunes, love cranking the music up, singing and dancing with the kiddos.. Amazing how music can really make life fun..
J.. Jobs, So happy that my honey has an amazing job and that he works so hard to provide of us.. :)
K.. Kisses, whether from Troy, my kiddos or my sweet little nephew, I treasure them..
L.. Laughter, it really is the best medicine... Love everyone in my life who makes me laugh.. Truly makes my days better..
M.. My Mom, she is truly one amazing woman. I love her more than she will ever know.. She does so much for her kids and grandkids.. My kids are truly blessed to have her as their grandma, as I am to have her as my mom and my friend.. :)
N.. Nancy, not just my sister but one of my best friends.. I love her kindness and her amazing love for me and my kiddos.. :)
O.. Opportunities, love the new ones, the crazy ones, the not so good ones, the happy ones, the good ones and the day to day ones..
P.. Pictures, a big part of my life, thankful for the technology that we now have to take and print pictures... Completely priceless..
Q.. Quiet, I love my kids more than life itself, but there are times when quiet is like an angel in my life.. :)
R.. Reading, love to read, even more when I have time... Love reading to my kids and have them read to me.. :)
S.. Sisters, I love them both so very much, they are two of my best friends.. :)
T.. Troy, he completes me.. :)
U.. Underwear, nothing like a new clean pair of underwear to make life good.
V.. VaNIElla Cupcakes, simply blissful... Ahhh :)
W.. Whitney, Love her passion for life. She is such a great sister, friend, aunt and daughter.. :)
X.. X-tra Ordinary People, my life is so full of them, who will go out of there way for me and my family... Love them....
Y.. Yellow Daisies, make me smile, love the beauties of nature..
Z.. Zippers, they do make life easier.. :)
I am thankful for...
A.. Andy, I miss my brother so much, I wish we lived closer.. It was just him and I for a long time growing up and I love that bond that we still share.. :)
B.. Basketball, love the passion my boys have for this sport. Nothing better than watching Stockton play his heart out.. Loves..
C.. Children, I am so grateful for my 4 children. They are my life, my loves.. My life is so full with them in it...
D.. Diet Coke, cheesy yes maybe, but really very thankful for it... Keeps me sane (well somewhat) most days..
E.. Email, love keeping in touch with family and friends we don't see near enough.
F.. Friends, I have to say I have the best friends around. I am truly blessed and so thankful for each one of them.. :)
G.. Grandparents, from mine and Troys, to our kids grandparents.. Love them all..
H.. Home, I love my home and everyone who enters it... Thankful that I have a wonderful home, thanks honey for building us this amazing house.. :)
I.. I-tunes, love cranking the music up, singing and dancing with the kiddos.. Amazing how music can really make life fun..
J.. Jobs, So happy that my honey has an amazing job and that he works so hard to provide of us.. :)
K.. Kisses, whether from Troy, my kiddos or my sweet little nephew, I treasure them..
L.. Laughter, it really is the best medicine... Love everyone in my life who makes me laugh.. Truly makes my days better..
M.. My Mom, she is truly one amazing woman. I love her more than she will ever know.. She does so much for her kids and grandkids.. My kids are truly blessed to have her as their grandma, as I am to have her as my mom and my friend.. :)
N.. Nancy, not just my sister but one of my best friends.. I love her kindness and her amazing love for me and my kiddos.. :)
O.. Opportunities, love the new ones, the crazy ones, the not so good ones, the happy ones, the good ones and the day to day ones..
P.. Pictures, a big part of my life, thankful for the technology that we now have to take and print pictures... Completely priceless..
Q.. Quiet, I love my kids more than life itself, but there are times when quiet is like an angel in my life.. :)
R.. Reading, love to read, even more when I have time... Love reading to my kids and have them read to me.. :)
S.. Sisters, I love them both so very much, they are two of my best friends.. :)
T.. Troy, he completes me.. :)
U.. Underwear, nothing like a new clean pair of underwear to make life good.
V.. VaNIElla Cupcakes, simply blissful... Ahhh :)
W.. Whitney, Love her passion for life. She is such a great sister, friend, aunt and daughter.. :)
X.. X-tra Ordinary People, my life is so full of them, who will go out of there way for me and my family... Love them....
Y.. Yellow Daisies, make me smile, love the beauties of nature..
Z.. Zippers, they do make life easier.. :)
Well I feel extremely blessed and that my life is very full.. Thanks to everyone in my life who makes it complete.. I love you all..

1 comments:
thanks for sharing this... you are truly amazing!!! i am so thankful to have you in my life, my daughter, my friend.... love you
Post a Comment