Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Pictures...

We took advantage of the sunshine over Thanksgiving weekend and went and took some much needed updated family photos.. So happy with the way they turned out.. Here are a few of my favorites...

Jaden...


Our fam...



Colie Wolie...



Studebaker...



Me & my sweetie...



Jadey Bug...



My kiddos...



Whitney & Mom...


Grandma & the kids...



Picture Perfect!!!



Nancy, Levi & baby Ryker...



Miss Courtnee...



Love these kids...



My Family.. (minus my brother and his 2 kids..)



Cole...



The girls...



So handsome...



Loves...



Priceless...



My life...

2 comments:

JenB said...

Very cute photoshoot! I'm impressed with how you get family photos often throughout the year. I've told my kids that ALL I want for Christmas is for them to pose once a month for a family photo (not even a big shoot, just a snapshot). We'll see, asking them to hold still and smile is like pulling teeth!

Anonymous said...

the pictures are amazing... what a great time... you should go into the photo business...