
Just wanted to wish my baby sister a Happy Birthday today.. Things I love about her!
W is for... Witty... Love her personality.. So funny, charming, loving and amazing.. Love that she can always make me laugh.
H is for... Hot... Always admired (maybe a tad jealous) her gorgeousness... She is so pretty and always looks amazing.. From her hair to her makeup to her clothes and shoes... Smokin'....
I is for... Intelligent... Love how smart she is.. :)
T is for... Treasure... I feel like that having her for my sister and for my friend is really a gift... I love her so much for being my sister, and even more for being my friend... :) So blessed to have a gem like her in my life.. :)
N is for... (G)Narly Aunt... She is such a great Auntie to my kids and to my nephews and niece... Will make a great mommy some day.. :)
E is for... Entertaining... Never a dull moment with Whit.. Always making everyone laugh and is always fun to be around... :)
Y is for... Young... Always has just been a kid at heart.. Love this about her, no matter what her age, just has this young at heart attitude.. :)
Hope you had a great day Whit.. Thanks for sharing it with us.. Love you so much.. :)

2 comments:
happy birthday,bender!!!! love ya so much. hope you had a great day...
Amanda - you're such a great classy lady! I love learning about your family on their birthday posts. Your blog looks amazing, by the way. I have so much drama trying to change anything on mine. I need to take a class.
Post a Comment