Just a little recap of our last 10 days...
Had to get a new dishwasher, and Stock was all together to happy to make himself a house.. Silly kiddo..
Had to get a new dishwasher, and Stock was all together to happy to make himself a house.. Silly kiddo..
Started off with a holiday party at the Clark Planetarium to see Santa... Troy was so awesome in taking the boys as Courtnee and I had already signed up to take a class to make Christmas gifts.. :) Just a few pics of the boys with Santa on the Moon..
Making Gingerbread houses... I have to admit this is the first time the kids or I have ever done this.. It was so fun, I think we will make it a new tradition...
This was Jaden's favorite part, the icing.. :)
Daddy helping Cole..
Working feverishly...
Courtnee & Stockton working on theirs, the little boys had to have some help from mom & dad..
Stockton's finished house..
Cole's house...
Jaden's house.. So proud of this kid, I frosted his and he put on the decorations.. :)
Courtnee's house...
12 Days of Christmas... This has been my most favorite part of the month thus far... Teamed up and joined forces with a few other "elves" to make 4 families holiday a little more special.. The kids have loved dropping, knocking and running, without being caught... Kudos to our fellow "elves," who without you, we could have never pulled this off.. :) Someone (very sneaky that is) is also doing our family... The kids and I are loving this!! We did this last year, and it completely made my Christmas spirit glow... Now to be able to do it for more than one family... Amazing, truly amazing... Cannot have a better feeling in the world...
Character Traits Award.. Stockton received this award in his school for Generosity. So proud of him.. WTG Stock..
Stockton and his principal...
Baby Ryker rolls over.. Little turkey is only 3 months old.. :)
Basketball.. Started up with 2 more leagues of Basketball, and church ball.. Adding in Court doing church ball... I hope we survive the next 2 months... Saturdays game was so awesome.. Stock made three 3 point shots.. :) My friend Jen, and her amazing Muvee skills, shared this movie with us.. :) (Stock is the one with the headband..) Thanks Jen... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl2VTCVu7TE

2 comments:
Fun, fun!!
what a BUSY month... wait every month is like that for you... you are amazing and i am sure the 4 families are loving all you are doing for them... thanks for sharing/spreading the joys of christmas... love ya
Post a Comment