Friday, November 12, 2010

Curnee Gunderbutt....


A little bit about her nickname... Curnee is what she used to call herself when she was little, and watching old videos it was so stinking cute to hear her say it, just kinda stuck... Gunderbutt, my brother has called her that from the first day he saw her, again it kinda stuck... Today my sweet girl is turning 14 (gasp, can I really have a child that old?) I would just like to tell her Happy Birthday and how much I love her... Here are my most favorite things about Curnee Jane... :D

C is for... Cute... Absolutely adorable in every way, shape and form...
O is for... Ours... I could not be more proud to be her momma... She is such an amazing daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, cousin, niece and friend... We are so blessed to have her in our family.. :)
U is for... Urbane... Stylish, in every meaning of the word...
R is for... Responsible... Love that she is so self motivated.. One example; from day one of her starting school she has never had to be told to do school work and it still is that way today... Love that I know I can depend on her for anything, and that she exceeds above and beyond anything she does... :D
T is for... Transmundane... Simply heavenly... Love the spirit that permeates from her..
N is for... Nice... Has the biggest heart, truly kind and loving to everyone...
E is for... Exultant... Always happy... Just radiates happiness from within.. I LOVE this about her... Her smile is so contagious.. :)
E is for... Exemplar... What a great example she is to me and everyone around her..

I love you sweet girl and hope you had a great birthday... :)

3 comments:

kris said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday Courtnee!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to the sweetest, kindest, considerate, beautiful, loving... girl in the world. so blessed to call her my granddaugter... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDERBUTT!!!! love ya...

Anonymous said...

I love you Court. We are so lucky to have a daughter as special as you. Hope you had a great birthday. Your DAD