I can hardly believe that my "baby" is turning four today... (sniff sniff) He is such a little character, but he brings so much fun and laughter to our family... My faves about my little guy...
J is for... Jokster... Always making one of us laugh... Today he told me that he killed General Grievous (Star Wars) and that he was dead because his heart was broken.. Love that no matter what and no matter when he can make me laugh.. :)
A is for... Animated... This kid is like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going... :) Love all his energy..
D is for... Dazzling... He is such a cute kid, melts my heart... :)
E is for... Entertaining... Never a dull moment with this kiddo... From his funny little sayings, his magic belly rolls, to his cute little eye rolls, he is always making us laugh..
N is for... Nimble... This kid amazes me with his intelligence level... I have no idea how he got so dang smart (I am sure from his Daddy)... :) Love it...
Happy Birthday little guy... I love this kid so much, he just makes our family complete.. :)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden!
Love your wintery blog, so cute!
happy birthday jaden willie.. he is everything you said and more... love that cute kid soo much... never a dull moment with him....
Post a Comment