Monday, November 22, 2010

Simply Slacking...

I guess that would be the best way to describe my blogging lately... I just can't seem to put down my bon bons and move my behind from the couch long enough to do anything.. I am the epitome of lazy... I mean my schedule is 100% empty... As much free time as I have I should be posting at least once a day maybe twice... :) Not sure what my "issues" have been lately but there have definitely been some... So here are some random things that have been going on at our house the past few weeks, besides Miss Courtnee's birthday.. :)

He was supposed to be doing his reading, he didn't quite make it..



Love these 2 little guys...



He was so cute, he kept trying to scoot closer and closer to Court..



His very first Jazz game, he was so dang excited..




Watching Polar Express, in 3D... Oh I love these boys.. :)



Spending some time with my cute niece, who we miss oh so much..




Stockton's championship game.. They were undefeated all year.. 1st place baby... I love watching this kid play basketball... Taking a quick few day break then it's back to insanity basketball.. He is going to be doing 2 different teams this winter.. Whew, can't wait.. :)

Notice the ball high in the air, this was a 3 pointer he launched...



Stockton and Callahan's winning chest bump.. :)



First Place...



Loves me this little baby...



Woke up Sunday to 15 inches of snow.. :)



Stockton and his snow deer..



Cole loving the snow.. :)




Well that's a little insight as to what the Gunderson Gang has been up to lately.. :)

2 comments:

kris said...

You're a good mom and aunt...I don't know how you do it all! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

you lazy??? you have got to be kidding me, if your not running your kids somewhere, helping with homework, doing birthday parties, or something for your kids, then you are helping out neighbors, friends and family!!! you don't have a lazy bone in your body... so thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to update us on your life...