Just wanted to wish my brother in law Tim a Happy Birthday today!! A tax day baby!! Here are a few things we love about Tim...
T... Tease... Tim has been known to be a bit of a teaser.. A lot with my Mother in Law, but has a teasing gene in him for everyone... A massive cupcake fight recently comes to mind, when I think of what started out as a little innocent tease fest.. As a person who likes to tease myself, love this about him... :)
I... Intelligent... What a little Mr. Smarty Pants.. Tim can figure things out in his head, do things on a computer, both of which are things I didn't even know were possible, wish I had some of this talent..
M... Mr. Mom... Tim is such a good dad to the kids.. They have it worked out so he is home with the kids during the day, and what an amazing Daddy he is.. My hat goes off to him, this is not an easy task..
Hope you have a great day Tim... Love that you are part of our family.. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment