
As my cousin (her grandson) put it best today, we didn't say goodbye to our beloved Marti we said "see ya later." My mom's sister passed away on Tuesday evening.. Leaving an emptiness and void in all of us who loved her.. I will always remember Andy and I as kids when my mom would say we were going to Marti's house, Andy and I would start to sing.... "Marti Farty had a party, nobody came but big fat Marti.." Yes it was not the most polite thing to say, but indeed a vivid memory of mine.. I am sad for my mom, my grandparents, her son, her husband, her grandchildren, her other siblings, but happy for her... She is in a much better/happier place.. And having a reunion unlike no other with previous family members, who have passed before her... So Marti until we meet again, "See ya later!!" Love you, may you rest in peace...

2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about her passing but glad she's in a better place with loved one!
i love you marti... i miss you more than words can say... watch over us all til we meet again...
Post a Comment