Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter..

A little late on posting these pictures, but better late than never.. We had Easter at our house this year.. It was really fun. We ate a yummy dinner, let the kids find all the eggs Troy's Mom had made, had an egg making contest and enjoyed each others company.. Here are some pics from the day.


The kiddos Easter morning.. Goof balls..


Troy's cute mom..


Courtnee & my cute mom...


Silly...


I had bought these foam eggs, and had a little contest with all of the kids.. The winner of the older kids got a Jamba card and the winner of the little kids got markers.. I was amazed at how detailed they got and how much time they spent on their eggs.. So hard deciding the winner.. They loved it though and spent about an hour on their eggs.. I had my sisters and brother in law judge them, to be fair.. :)




The older kids eggs.. (Braden's egg won, bottom far right..)


The younger kids eggs... (Kamden's egg won, far left..)


The "Hunt.."











Thanks everyone for a great day!! Happy the weather was a little bit cooperative too.. Good times.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a great day for all!!! love spending time with the family. thanks for sharing it with everyone.

kris said...

Looks like a fun day! I wonder where you got that stash of alphabet stickers...;)