Friday, April 16, 2010

I have learned..

that with 3 year olds, you have to pick your battles... For example; yesterday when I told him to get dressed so we could go run some errands, he comes out "dressed," but in his pajamas, I guess I should have been a little more clear about the clothes part... There was no getting them off either. He explained to me in his cute 3 year old dialect that he was "dressed" and was ready to go... Not a battle worth fighting, so off we went to run our errands.. I am sure I got a few looks, but oh well.... Tonight while out riding his 4 wheeler, he insisted he wear his "Andy" boots.. Yes I know that cowboy boots and shorts really don't jive, but again a small little battle, that he again won... Although I have to admit, him on his 4 wheeler, boots and motorcycle helmet was pretty dang cute.. Man I love that kid, even though he wins more "battles" than I do... Saving all my winning battles for the teenage years, yeah right huh... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is he would make his "uncle andy" mighty proud!!! gotta love these moments.

kimbob said...

what a cute look! I love it, my husband wouldn't but that's why we give in right? :)