So happy to have a brand new nephew.. He is oh so sweet.. Makes me forget how precious new babies really are.. Amazing how fast they grow up in just 2 years.
Who's baby? So adorable and tiny and sweet! So I was wondering if I could have your recipes :) I am soo hungry now looking at your blog. I better run and have breakfast. Your kids are adorable, is Stockton still playing BBall? How appropriate is that name for your future NBA player? Awesome. My oldest is a huge book freak too, always reading. Drives me nuts, my mom laughs and says, Matt is the only kid I have ever known to get into trouble from reading too much!! Oh well. Love your blog, love you, sorry I am always too busy.
3 comments:
Congrats! He's a cutie!
Love the picture, love the brush--SOOOO cute!!!!
Who's baby? So adorable and tiny and sweet! So I was wondering if I could have your recipes :) I am soo hungry now looking at your blog. I better run and have breakfast. Your kids are adorable, is Stockton still playing BBall? How appropriate is that name for your future NBA player? Awesome. My oldest is a huge book freak too, always reading. Drives me nuts, my mom laughs and says, Matt is the only kid I have ever known to get into trouble from reading too much!! Oh well. Love your blog, love you, sorry I am always too busy.
Post a Comment