Day 105 - 4/15/2009 Someones been drinking his protein.. ;) Gotta love this kid..
Day 106 - 4/16/2009 After almost a whole year of trials with Cole and learning, he brought home this note from his teacher.. Totally made my whole day.. :)
Day 107 - 4/17/2009 Today I was a total slacker and didn't take one picture.. :(
Day 108 - 4/18/2009 Today I went to a very special party.. Wishes really do come true.. :)
Day 109 - 4/19/2009 Today I spent all day (and night) holding a sick baby.. No picture today either... Major slacker this week..
Day 110 - 4/20/2009 So happy my sister takes care of me whenever I go to the Dr... :)
Day 110 - 4/20/2009 So happy my sister takes care of me whenever I go to the Dr... :)
Took Court to see a movie, she was playing the dance dance game after.

4 comments:
another week, sorry kids are sick and you have been soooo busy!!! you need a long,relaxing time-out!!!
what an awesome book you guys did for Shelby, I bet they loved it and hope they have a good trip!!
Thanks for actually doing most of all of the scrapbook. I could not multi task that night for the life of me:}
The book turned out really cute, your friends are going to love it!
Post a Comment