That pretty much sums up how I feel after 2 weeks of home improvements... I am glad to be done and to have my house almost back to normal... We painted, we emptied 4 rooms into one, we ripped up carpet, pads, and staples, we loaded furniture back into 4 rooms and after all of that collapsed from being so pooped... :) I am however very happy with the end result... :) We ended up painting and carpeting Cole's room, hallway, living room, Jaden's room (only carpet) and my room... I was so happy I had a little bit of help while Troy had to work so much. Thanks Family!!! Here are a few pics from my room, and my tired help, I already posted some of Cole's..
My mom & Whit resting after a long days work.

Don taking 5 after working so hard.

This shows the colors of my room the best. :)

My room finally back together..

The new carpet being installed. :)
The new carpet.. LOVE IT!!! :)

6 comments:
so happy it is all done and looks FANTASTIC. and to think today i can actually move again!!! LOL it was a great weekend, now we can start at my place. you have motivated me to get the paint out and get started.
I have been very lazy lately....and sort of in a funk. I love the colors of your bedroom, they are awesome. Thanks for keeping up with the 365 Challenge. You are a great example. I really wished we lived closer. I love all of your pics, sorry I have not been diligent in checking them out!!!
Looks great! Lots of work, I'm sure you were glad to have some help!
Your room is so pretty, did you add the crown molding also? Very pretty and glad it's done. That makes me tired to think of how busy you've been! Take is easy for a while now :)
It was ALOT of work!!!! But it paid off!!!
Your house is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment