Day 90 - 3/31/2009 My sweet friend made me this YUMMY dinner... Thanks Casey, loved it!!!!

Day 91 - 4/1/2009 Stockton holding my sweet new little nephew... So cute...

Day 92 - 4/2/2009 I know I have said it before but this kids LOVES peanut butter.. I was in the bathroom drying my hair and came out to find him on my bed devouring his jar of peanut butter... He really is his father's son!!!
Day 93 - 4/3/2009 Courtnee posing for the camera... She loves to do this, she must have gotten that from her Aunt Whitney... :)
Day 94 - 4/4/2009 What a bunch of cutie patooties...
Had to post 2 pics from this day.. This one has quite a story.. So Saturday night Troy and I were still up painting around midnight... We were doing the hallway, painting, talking, painting.... He was on the ladder doing the high stuff, I was on the floor doing the low stuff... I saw the tray of paint under him and right as I went to say "don't step down," he stepped down... Paint went everywhere.... I was laughing so hard, and of course made him stand there while I grabbed the camera.... He just kinda stood there for like 5 minutes just shaking his head... Probably thinking "Oh craP"..... He had been so worried that one of the kids would do that while we were painting, maybe kinda shocked it was him who did it... His shoes were new, so he had to hurry and wash them... The hallway we just had to cut the carpet out where the paint was.. It was way too much to clean up... I, of course thanked him for giving me the best picture of the day. You know I love you honey!!!!
Day 96 - 4/6/2009 This is Cole's room, we painted it chocolate brown and sage green.. Loved the way it turned out... :)

2 comments:
you are AMAZING!!!! you NEVER stop! and you have got to have the best husband on the planet!!! not only a great husband, but a great dad. the new paint is great, do you think you could hire troy out for about a week, i have a lot he could do. (tell him he cannot model the paint at my house though, it all needs to be on the walls!)
Love your new Easter background and all our cute stories. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!
Post a Comment