Day 97 - 4/7/2009 Cole is one of my early to bed kids, I have 2, and 2 who like to see what midnight is... Well when I went into the family room to check on him, I found him sacked out using Stocks backpack for a pillow. ;)
Day 98 - 4/8/2009 Getting the first coats of paint on the bedroom.. THANKS sweetie for painting and doing such an amazing job. Love all of it!!!
Day 99 - 4/9/2009 Sweetness...
Day 100 - 4/10/2009 Cole and his Grandma playing baseball in the backyard... He has been obsessed with the movie the Sandlot lately, so I think this plays a part in his obsession with baseball... He really does have his Grandma wrapped pretty darn tight around his finger.. :)
Day 101 - 4/11/2009 Caught in the act... Little turkey not only marked up his legs pretty good but also got my newly painted wall.. AGH!!! Thank goodness for Magic Erasers!!!
Day 102 - 4/12/2009 Happy Easter!!! A good looking bunch if I do say so.. :)
Day 103 - 4/13/2009 Jaden is devouring a piece of chocolate cake his grandma made, with homemade German chocolate icing.. YUMMY!!!
2 comments:
another amazing week. good to see everyone survived it!!!! hopefully life is back to "normal", whatever "normal" is.
You've had a busy couple of weeks! Hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment