Monday, March 30, 2009

365 (Week 13)

Yet another week in the life of us...

Day 83 - 3/24/2009 My cards that I made for my card group.


Day 84 - 3/25/2009 Today we had our Blue & Gold Banquet, forgot my camera, so no picture for today.

Day 85 - 3/26/2009 The kids new shower curtain/bathroom decor, so fitting for my little monkeys..


Day 86 - 3/27/2009 Some homemade egg rolls we made, just love homemade Chinese food..


Day 87 - 3/28/2009 Stockton after playing a hard game of Basketball.

Feeling domestic, I made my favorite chocolate chip cookies..

Day 88 - 3/29/2009 A thoughtful note from a friend, made my day.

Day 89 - 3/30/2009 My little bookworm... This girl has had her nose buried in a book the last 3 weeks... (gotta love that Twilight series).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another great week in your life. could you make me some of them yummy cookies. great to see how much court likes to read. sad, :( i missed stud's game, heard it was great. the cards are adorable!!! love being able to shop in your homemade card selections.

kimbob said...

I love how you post something for every day. That's a way to get me to post more frequently

Casey said...

Loved your cards. I used the pink one last night for a gift for Shelley. Thanks for ALL your creativity!