Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colie Wolie


I can hardly believe it's been a whole year, since we last celebrated his Birthday... A few of our faves about Cole...

- He is always a ray of sunshine in our home..
- Allergies, eczema and extreme shyness, yet never complains..
- He is definitely a mommy's boy, and I love that!!!
- Loves his Nascars and his Star Wars..
- He is one heck of a cutie patootie.
- So proud of him for all of the obstacles he has overcome the past year.
- He can make you want to pull your hair out one minute and want to kiss him the next..
- He is an awesome listener, does whatever I ask, when I ask..
- Loves to tease (mostly Stockton), little turkey...
- Loves his brothers (most of the time) and adores his sister..
- Loves, loves, loves his strawberries...

We are so blessed to have him in our family, he makes everyday fun in our house. Love you so much Colie Wolie, Happy Birthday buddy!!! :)

2 comments:

kris said...

Happy Birthday Cole!
Have a really fun day!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to my nascar buddy!!! love ya tons.