1- His smile.
2- The way he can fix cars, or anything for that matter.
3- The fact that he build our house and worked a full time job at the same time.
4- He is the best daddy.
5- That he gives me breaks from the kids..
6- The love and respect he has for his parents and his siblings.
7- He is so kind to everyone, has a heart of gold.
8- That he is a very hard worker, love that he works so hard so I can be home with the kids.
9- He is very talented.
10- He is very smart. I hope the kids inherit this from him.
10- He is very smart. I hope the kids inherit this from him.
11- Love that he helps me out in the house, even though I don't expect him too.
12- Love getting his sweet "I love and miss you" texts..
12- Love getting his sweet "I love and miss you" texts..
13- Love it when he holds my hand.
14- I love it when I iron his shirts that I smell his cologne.
15- That he loves to play with the kids, (sometimes he is just a kid at heart).
16- That he will eat whatever I cook, even if he doesn't want too.
17- That he loves and accepts my family.
18- The fact that he named our Internet "troylovesamanda"..
19- That he is so forgiving ( I wish I was more like him)
20- That he tells me he loves me all the time...
21- I love that he is my best friend.
22- That he works many long days but is never cranky.
23- His Testimony of the Gospel.
24- The fact that he makes the BEST pizza on the planet.
25- The fact that Courtnee will always be his little princess.
26- That he is so darn handsome.
27- Love it when I get hugs from him.
28- That he is a peacemaker..
29- That he will change a diaper and never complain.
30- Love it that we can laugh at each other.
31- He loves and respects me.
32- He loves taking the boys to sporty things.
33- The fact that he loves to hang out with his dad.
34- Is a great example of what a dad, husband, son, brother and friend should be..
35- That he can make me smile.
36- I love it when he gets home from work, love spending time with him.
37- That he will paint my toes and smile at me while he does it! :)
38- The spirit of peace he brings into our home.
39- Our late night talks..
40- The way he loves a challenge..
41- The fact that I am over the moon, happy in love with him!!!!!
I could go on and on forever, honey you really are the best, and I am the luckiest person around.. Hope you have the best day ever! I love you.. :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Troy!
happy birthday troy. hope you have a great year.
You already know how jealous I am about your modem being named troylovesamanda. I always smile when it comes up on my WiFi list. And, he does make the best pizza on the planet. Thanks for being such amazing friends and neighbors:} HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment