Day 48 - 2/17/2009 Nothing today... Some days I am really searching, obviously I found nothing remotely exciting to take a picture of.. :)
Day 49 - 2/18/2009 Love listening to this girl play the piano. So relaxing.
Day 50 - 2/19/2009 These are our nightly "meds" we put on Cole to help keep his eczema under control. Poor kid, I really hope he outgrows this..
Day 51 - 2/20/2009 Our busy 2 year old found his sissy's fingernail polish and decided to paint his nail.. Thank goodness mommy caught him before he "painted" anything else. :)
Day 52 - 2/21/2009 This little guy absolutely loves my moms dog, Littlefoot.. He was so proud because he actually picked her up and she let him hold her for a minute..
Day 53 - 2/22/2009 Tried to take a picture of his extremely swollen eye.. Doesn't really show up.. Poor guy..
Day 54 - 2/23/2009 My cute mom took Stockton to the Jazz game, he was so dang excited because they got to sit in the lower bowl (thanks Nanc)... It was a fun date night for the 2 of them.
Day 55 - 2/24/2009 The black eye, getting blacker.
Day 56 - 2/25/2009 We are really working with Cole to help him learn his sight words. I think parenting has its easy things and its hard things, and teaching a child to read is definitely one of the hardest things...Who knew learning the word "the" would prove to be so challenging.. Troy's sweet cousin gave me some awesome pointers to help me out, I hope I survive it!!!
Day 57 - 2/26/2009 The sign at the Dentists office where Court got her braces off. Too cute..
Day 58 - 2/27/2009 Jaden was so sad to see Nancy leave, he just sobbed and clung to her.. He wanted nothing to do with Troy or I, just wanted his "Nanny"...
Day 59 - 2/28/2009 What I would do to have eyelashes like that... :)
Day 60 - 3/1/2009 She is so dang happy to have her braces off.. :)
Day 61 - 3/2/2009 Courtnee's new "grill"

2 comments:
great pictures!!! i love seeing them and seeing what the kids are doing. keep them coming. love all of you.
I am so impressed! You and Casey and your 365, it is awesome!
Post a Comment