Monday, March 23, 2009

365 (Week 12)

Just wanted to say thanks to my mom, who every week looks at my 365.. Not sure that she loves it, but she makes me feel so good about doing it. Thanks mom!!!

Day 76 - 3/17/2009 Courtnee got an award at school from her principal.


Day 77 - 3/18/2009 Out to dinner for Troy's Birthday.


Day 78 - 3/19/2009 Nancy & Stockton being silly..


Day 79 - 3/20/2009 My favorite outing to my favorite store..


Day 80 - 3/21/2009 Jaden loves putting the garbage can on top of his head.. :)



Day 81 - 3/22/2009 Just love looking at the beautiful mountains.


Day 82 - 3/23/2009 Courtnee left this note on my desk, totally made my day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love seeing what is going on with you and your family. just when you think you really know someone, you will post something that you like and i will, wow, i didn't know that. you have an amazing family. love all of you.

Anonymous said...

I look every week too!
nancy

kris said...

I also enjoy looking at your pictures. It keeps me up to date on your life since I don't get to see you as much as I would like to! :)