Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whitney Ann Bender...


Ok a little story about how Whitney got that name... When she was just little, goll maybe 3 or 4 she would always be at the neighbors house playing...They were the Bender family, (good ole Mr. Bender)... and one day she just decided she was not Whitney Smuin, she was Whitney Ann Bender... She even added in a middle name.. ;) Ever since then she has always been called "Bender".... Today is Whits birthday, so here are a few things about Bender... :)

W- is for WitH IT...Whitney has always been so smart... Sometimes I think she is smarter than she knows.. :) Very intelligent girl...

H- is for HuMorOus... She has the best sense of humor.. Loves to laugh and is so funny... :) Love this about her... :)

I- is for IdolATrous... She is so loving... Always leaving with an I love you... She just loves and adores my kids, that makes my heart happy... :)

T- is for TrENdy... She always dresses so cute and is always dolled up, ever since she was little, she was always putting makeup on...

N- is for NeaT... She is such a CooL, valuable, well kept and stylish person... Lucky to have her in my life...

E- is for EnerGEtic... She is full of it!! She does not sit still... Always going.. Wish I had some of her energy.. :)

Y- is for YouTHfuL... Whit is just a kid at heart... Love this about her... She lives life to the fullest!!

Whit I hope you have a great day! Love you and hope this year brings you nothing but joy, peace and happiness... :) Happy Birthday "BendER".... Love ya!!!

3 comments:

kris said...

The good ol' Benders! Happy Birthday Whitney!!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great day whit, you are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

if you ever need her attention in a crowd, just call out BENDER and she will answer immediately!!!