Monday, December 14, 2009

365 (Week 50)

Wow I had to gasp when I typed that this is week 50... Where did the time go, I can hardly believe that I have had a picture every day (well almost...) Here's to another week in the life of us... :)

Day 342 - 12/8/2009 Cute little note Courtnee left me on the fridge.. Love that girl..


Day 343 - 12/9/2009 Stockton's basketball game... Doing two competitive teams this season, love that basketball...


Day 344 - 12/10/2009 Whitney's birthday!!


Day 345 - 12/11/2009 This is a very special ornament to me.. I got this when I was 6.. It is so cute, I still love it...


Notice the date 1981... =)


Day 346 - 12/12/2009 Miss Courtnee's piano recital.. Love this time of year, listening to so many talented kids.. :)


Day 347 - 12/13/2009 Tried to get to church without the Buzz and Woody snow boots, but Jaden was not having it!! Too cute anyways! =)


Day 348 - 12/14/2009 Found these on the seat of my car this morning, just in case you can't see it, it is the start of the 12 days of Christmas with a box of my favorite chocolates.... I truly have the most amazing husband ever, most days I don't deserve him... ~~SQUEAL~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

again thanks for sharing the year with everyone. you have brought more einjoyment in to my life this past year than you will ever know. hope you go for another year on this!!!

kris said...

I love the Buzz and Woody boots! Is Troy giving good husband lessons? If he is, I need to sign Aaron up :)