Day 349 - 12/15/2009 The 2nd day of Christmas, Troy gave me a gift card to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden... Yummy...
Day 350 - 12/16/2009 Chillaxing at Stockton's basketball game....
The 3rd day of Christmas, I was lucky enough to get three of my favorite bundt cakes... Too bad I didn't get one... Oh the joys of children... Loved it though!!
Day 351 - 12/17/2009 The cutest gift ever from my bestie, AND a food network magazine, lucky to have you C...... :)
The 4th day of Christmas, Troy gave me a Jamba Juice card... Love that place, saving it for a kid free moment... :)
Day 352 - 12/18/2009 The 5th day of Christmas, Troy gave to me a sweet back massager... Now maybe I can get some of those knots out.. :) he he he...
Day 353 - 12/19/2009 Mr. Colie Wolie lost his first tooth today... All day he kept contemplating how much money he thought the tooth fairy would leave him... Too cute.. Love those toothless grins..
The 6th day of Christmas, Troy gave me six of my favorite candy bars, Snickers...
Day 354 - 12/20/2009 The 7th day of Christmas, Troy gave me a six pack of my "fix" Diet Coke...
Day 355 - 12/21/2009 This kid was ready to go swimming, oh buddy I am right there with you... SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER.... :)
The 8th day of Christmas, I got a gift card to my fave... COLD STONE!!!!
Stock left this cute little card for me this morning before school.. Oh how I love home made things.. :)

2 comments:
we can all only dream to have a "hubby" like troy!! you are amazing troy, thanks for making amanda's christmas so special.
Oh my gosh--Troy is simply beyond (insert every amazing adjective here!). If you feel a need to share that Diet Coke, text me!!!!
Post a Comment