Day 335 - 12/1/2009 Putting up our tree... Shocking I know, again my kids and husband are trying to find my Christmas spirit, (However I would say I have a little bit of spirit if I am letting them put up the tree on the 1st..)
Day 336 - 12/2/2009 Tried In and Out Burger, he was being a goof with the hat.. :)
Day 337 - 12/3/2009 Casey and I went to this KILLER sale at American Crafts, and I got hooked up.. I didn't even get a picture of everything I got... Thanks C for inviting me.. :)
Day 338 - 12/4/2009 Our frozen fountain... :)
Day 339 - 12/5/2009 The kids and Santa, we sure love this special Santa.. :)
Day 340 - 12/6/2009 I took the plunge this year and decided to make my own cards.. This is my card making mayhem... ;)
Day 341 - 12/7/2009 Oh how these two boys love to wrestle.. :)

1 comments:
another christmas and i KNOW you have spiri, you have actually the true spirit of the holiday. not everyone can say that
Post a Comment