Day 356 - 12/22/2009 On the 9Th day of Christmas, Troy gave me some nice warm slippers...

Day 357 - 12/23/2009 On the 10Th day of Christmas, Troy gave me some yummy perfume.. Love it.. :)

I also received in the mail this FABULOUS gift from my BF... It's a mini fridge you put at your desk... Her and I always joke about how all that's missing at my desk is a fridge for my Diet Coke.. She hooked me up... LOVE it K... :) Your the best...


Day 358 - 12/24/2009 Christmas eve... Love this picture of all the kiddos.. :) It was hard trying to get them all to smile.. ;)

Oh ya on the 11Th day of Christmas, Troy gave me some glazed almonds.. MMMM (sorry no pic...)
Day 359 - 12/25/2009 Merry Christmas... These are the kiddos after the unwrapping.. More pictures to come..

On the 12Th day of Christmas, Troy gave me this Gypsy for my Cricut.. Can't wait to play with it.. :) Thanks sweetie for making my Christmas the best ever.. I really do not deserve you!! :)
Day 360 - 12/26/2009 The kids put together Stockton's Knex roller coaster.. :) They loved every minute of it.. :) Cole was gathering up all his money so he can buy one too..

This little guy is exhausted... :)

Day 361 - 12/27/2009 These are Jade's boots my sister gave him.. Can you tell he is a Buzz and Woody fan? How cute are these...


Day 362 - 12/28/2009 In ode to my brother in law's birthday, here is a picture I snuck of him on Christmas day.. :)

3 comments:
i am hoping you are up to the challenge of another year of a picture a day!!!!
That was such a good challenge and I've enjoyed reading them each week. I don't know if I could do it. Looks like you had a good holiday and I love that your hubby does the 12 days of Christmas. Keep a hold on that guy!
so glad you like your fridge! :) just for the record, YOU are the BEST! :)
Post a Comment