Just a few pics from my small road trip I took with my Bestie... We went to Rigby Idaho for a scrap booking class, and stayed at this quaint Bed and Breakfast. The class was really fun too, it was taught by Heidi Swapp at this darling fudge shop in Rigby called Heidi's fudge, which by the way was amazing.. :) The B&B was so relaxing and rejuvenating... I have come to realize I could live with someone cooking and cleaning for me... It was a really fun trip and something I needed to get me out of my funk... Thanks Casey for inviting me, and for sharing some great memories with me, love ya... :)
Our cute teacher...

The darling fudge shop...

The yummy fudge..

The cute books we made...

The B&B where we stayed...

Our room...
The great room..

Our breakfast...

The view from the deck, the Snake river..
1 comments:
looks like you had a great time, happy you got to have some time to yourself!!!
Post a Comment