This is one of my pay it forwards (I know a tad late, but I had a year, remember) for one of my best friends, Kriston.... The other day Kris and I were talking about how we have been friends for 20 plus years, which in itself is totally awesome... We became friends in Jr. High and have been friends ever since... Kris and I have always had this connection, not sure how or why, but we get each other... We laugh at nothing, we finish each others sentences, we love the same things... Whether we live close or far away I know we were meant to be forever friends... I had been racking my brain for months on something I could do for her, something special that would just scream out to me, "Kris"... I had this idea, and really tried to work on it, however it just wasn't working... So a few weeks ago I came across this mini book... The second I saw it, I knew that's what I had to make for her... (Kris is a lot like my friend Casey, makes a ton of books for others, but rarely makes any for herself...) So that's what I did, I made her this book... I loved how it was black and white and red, because I knew Kris really loves black & white photos, which was the focus of the entire book... I cannot wait to see it filled with pictures...Kris, thank you for always being my friend... You truly are a blessing in my life.. You make me smile, you make laugh, love ya.. =)
4 months ago

2 comments:
AJ, you are the BEST!!!!
I love this so much...can't wait to fill it up! :)
you are amazing, wish i had half of your talent and thoughtfulness.
Post a Comment