Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthdays X Two

Wow we have had 3 birthdays and 1 anniversary in 2 days.... Whew... So here goes, a little birthday shout out to my brother in law Levi, and to my bestie Casey...

Levi... I am so grateful to have him for a brother in law... He is such a sweetie to my sister... Glad to know him, and happy he has stuck around even through all our family "drama".... A few things we love about Levi Bevi...


- He is such a good uncle to my kids, loves (or at least acts like he does, he he he) taking my kids hunting, fishing, and shooting... :)
- He is a good hubby to my sister, gotta love someone that treats her so good.
- He is so good to my family, and trust me some days this isn't easy.. :)
- Happy go lucky all the time, love that about him..
- Works hard to provide for his family..
- Got me and my kiddos hooked on Farmtown, he he love ya for that.. :)
- Him and Nancy have worked so hard to get their yard looking nice, great job guys.. It looks awesome...
- Always has a positive outlook on life, wish everyone had this.. :)
Hope you have a great day Levi, love ya and thanks for being a part of our family.. =)


Casey... One of my very best friends... I have been so blessed to have her in my life... Here are some of my favorite memories/things I love about her..


- Scottsdale... What an amazing trip, from start to finish... Still makes me laugh when I think about you, Kris and I sitting in Dairy Queen laughing ourselves to tears over the silly Breaking Dawn book... Loved the pool, the scenery, the class, the food, the talks, but mostly I loved that I got to share it with you.
- Our Tuesday night dinners... I have really loved these... Seems like we can just eat, talk, scrap or just sit and chill and say nothing... I love it..
- I love all of your little notes and treats that show up at my house for nothing more than to make me smile.. :)
- I love your amazingly positive energy, I always feel so happy around you...
- Our trip to Lava, kids had fun, we had fun, and cannot wait to go back..
- All of our scrapbooking adventures, the chipboard books we made, the all day class we took with your sweet sisters, and the fun projects we have planned to make..
- Our trip to Rigby... Loved having this time to just vent, talk, laugh and totally relax, that B&B was seriously a slice of heaven.....
- The little inside jokes we share, and we both know that includes a lot of "TV" time.. :)
- I love that you are so kind to everyone, you are truly a blessing to everyone who knows you...

Thank you so much C for coming into my life and becoming one of my best friends.. I love ya like my own sister... Hope you have a great day, and remember you are now as old as me... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday levi, you are an amazing guy. love you are always so positive about life and how much you enjoy life.

happy birthday casey, so happy amanda found you as a friend. you are the best!!!

Casey said...

You are the best!!!!