Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Grandma...


Today is my sweet Grandma's birthday, just wanted to tell her how much I love her and wish her a great day.. Here are a few of my favorite things/memories about Grandma...

- Loved when I was younger she would let me come out during the summer and stay with them.. =)
- I love how she never misses sending a card for every birthday or holiday, that includes kids, grand kids, great grand kids, friends, sisters and everyone else...
- When I was younger I loved going with her to the beauty shop while she got her hair done.. :)
- Loved every Christmas party she had..
- When I was struggling living out here all alone, she was there, that meant a lot to me...
- I love love love all of the dolls, and ceramics she has ever made me... I will treasure them forever....
- I also love love love all of the hand stitched quilts that she has made for me..
- I loved all of the camping trips, sleeping in the motor home, playing games, that she had stocked in the motor home in case we got bored, and helping her pick up cans... Love those memories..
- Love that she shared her birthday with Troy and I so we could get married.. :)
- Love that she has and always will have a special place in my heart..
- Love that she gave me a fabulous mom... What a gift I will always treasure...

Grandma I hope you have a great day.. I love you, and am so blessed to have you for a Grandma.. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great lady. hope you have a fantastic day.