Wow I can hardly believe that today I have been married to the most amazing man in the world for 15 years... I thought I was so grown up when I got married, little did I know, I had a lot to learn... So 15 years later our lives have changed; we now have 4 kids, living in our 2nd home, on our 3rd car, and loving every minute of it... Since it is our 15th anniversary I will share my top 15 favorite things (in no particular order) over the past 15 years...
1- Being sealed to Troy and the kids in the West Jordan temple... Amazing day...
2- Watching (helping a tiny bit) my "Builder Bob" husband build our home, still in awe on how he did that and worked a full time job..
3- The births of my children, all different but all completely fantabulous.. Love those kids more than anything in this world..
4- Troy's 40th birthday, it was such a fun day and we were able to share it with our friends and family.. :)
5- Cooking our first Thanksgiving turkey and not realizing that they put "parts" in both ends of the bird, we both got a good laugh out of that one..:)
6- Every single time my sweet husband has brought me flowers, most of the time for no reason at all, he really is the best..
7- Our vacations, to Blanding, California, Lava Hot Springs etc... They have all brought so many great memories for our little family.. :)
8- The fun things we do with our families and friends...
9- Helping my family move out here, sad day then, but turned out to be the greatest blessing.. :)
10- Both of us gaining brother and sisters in law.. Truly blessed for both of our families.. We love them so much, so thankful for every one of them..
11- Seeing Courtnee & Stockton be baptized into our church.. It was so neat to know that they both made this special decision and that Troy was able to be the one to baptize them.. :)
12- Knowing that through all of the good times and especially through the bad times, that I always knew Troy was there for me, truly my best friend....
13- Since the day we met, I have loved the way he holds my hand, gives me hugs & kisses, helps me around the house, and has always made me feel like I am so special to him... In 15 years, I still treasure this.. :)
14- The laughs we share, all of our little inside jokes, makes me smile frequently. =)
15- My most prized possession is my children, and I treasure the fact that Troy works many, many long hard days to make sure that I can be home with them... I have always loved this about him.. ;)
I love you so much Troy, I am sorry for the times when I have not been the easiest person to live with, but you still loved me anyway... I hope we are still smiling when we celebrate our 50th.. Thanks for the best 15 years of my life and many, many more to come.. Happy Anniversary Sweetie.....

4 comments:
You guys are the BEST! So happy and lucky to know you both. Number 16, Troy named your modem troylovesamanda. Sigh:}
Happy Anniversary!!! Troy has been a great addition to the family. Love ya both!
Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more!!! What a great man you have who does so much for you
Thank you Amanda for the best 15 years of my life. You are truly the best ever. I love you so much.
Post a Comment