5/21/2012 - Where you stand... YUP!!
5/22/2012 - Pink... I ordered this new Ipod case off of Amazon, Stockton says to me, "Wow that is so cool... Pauses, What is it?" Oh am I really that old?? :)
5/23/2012 - Technology... Thankful for technology that helped this kid make it through the week with a very hurt back... Hopefully he will start feeling better soon!!
5/24/2012 - Something new... Nothing new for this girl today!!
5/25/2012 - Unusual... The long car ride, and my little Jade was a saint!!! I am not sure what has gotten into him, but lately he has been so good... VERY UNUSUAL!! ;)
5/26/2012 - 12 o'clock... Jaden holding his new sweet little cousin Alyssa.. He loved her oh so much..
5/27/2012 - Something sweet... This little bad boy is to die for!!! It is worth a three hour drive just for this.. A triple raspberry smoothie... And yes I had two of them over the weekend.. :)
4 months ago



1 comments:
I've got to remember to get one of those raspberry smoothies this summer! That looks good!
Love the pink ipod case!
Post a Comment