Sunday, June 3, 2012

First time boating...

We finally bit the bullet and took our kids boating... I have been in a raft before, but never a full speed fast boat.. Courtnee and Troy have, me and the boys have not.. My sister bought a boat a few weeks ago, so we decided to make a day of it. We packed lunches, sand toys, sunblock, etc. and headed to Deercreek... My sister in law also has a boat so they met us there.. Between the two boats there was enough room for all of us.. :) Fishing and playing in the water, could we ask for more fun?? Although I think my brother in law was purposely hitting every wake visible to his eye just to hear me scream like a little girl... Which I did.. I knew we were going to die, right there on the lake.. Thank goodness I peed first or I would have peed my pants, (which I may have done anyway!) It was so scary... But after awhile I got used to it.. It was so much fun.. I loved it!! Here are some of our pics from the day..

Jade trying to play in the "sand.." It wasn't really sandy..


Miss Courtnee all ready to go boating..


Cole's first time on a boat..


Whitney and Courtnee on the tube..


Ryker, not too sure about it all...


Everyone fishing off the back of the boats...


Jade and Daddy...

Jade taking his hand at fishing..


Colton was such a sweetie.. He took Jade onto his boat to show him how to fish..


Cole's highlight was filling up water balloons.. Nancy bought this cool gadget that let you fill them right on the boat..


Ryker "driving" the boat...


Jade casting all by himself..


Nancy and Courtnee were the first to take the plunge...


Then there were three...


Colton and Courtnee jumping in..


Dakotas turn...


Chilling in the water...


Levi jumping in..


Tonya, Colton and Jade fishing..


The only fish they caught, by Tonya...


Levi showing off his skills, wake boarding..

1 comments:

kris said...

Boats are so much fun! Don't you just love summer? :)