Another end to a great school year. So proud of the kids this year.. Cole did so good all year with his grades and his anxiety. He earned his Coyote Pride medallion and also got a medal for Leadership in his class. I missed his awards assembly, as I was at Courtnee's but a friend took some pictures of Cole, so I will post them as soon as I get them.. Stockton managed two 4.0's this year with the other two 3.9's.. Courtnee had an award assembly as she is leaving Middle School and heading to High School (gasp.) She was awesome this year and her three years in Middle School. She received an award for pulling a 4.0 all three years of Middle School, which was only given to eleven students. She also got an award for 4.0 all of this year.. And last was awarded Student of the Year in Language Arts.. So so proud of the kiddos..
Miss Courtnee with all of her awards..

0 comments:
Post a Comment