Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Babies, babies and more babies....

I know it has been a bit since I have posted, my apologies... The last few weeks have been a whirl wind for me so here is a few catch up posts... We have had a few babies around the Gunderson household the last few weeks... My brother and his wife had their sweet Alyssa (five weeks early,) a few baby birds, a few baby fish and our little puppy...

Meet baby Alyssa... 4 lbs. 7 oz. 16 inches long.. So precious...



Our cute little baby birds in our front tree, a few days old..


Our sweet little puppy, only 7 weeks old... We had him almost a week, and poor little Cole was so darn allergic we had to take him back.. :( We sure did love him while he was here.. :) Little Jade was so devastated when we had to take him back..


The baby fish... Yes our fish gave live birth, and I assisted her.. She delivered (from what I saw) 16 babies.. Two were swallowed up by other fish, ten were born dead and four were saved!!! YEAH!!!
(Not sure if you can see them, they are about the size of the tip of a pen.)

0 comments: