For Casey.. To start she is one of my very best friends.. I knew from the second I met her that we were destined to be friends... We have had some of the best times together... She is such an amazing person, so sweet, kind, happy, totally cute, loving, giving, funny, just a great person to be around... I am so lucky to have her as my friend/neighbor/etc... When thinking about what I could make for Casey, I thought of a mini book.. Casey makes so many mini books for other people that are totally amazingly cute, but has never kept any for herself... So that's what I made for her.. A friendship book... I was even able to find a few pictures for it.. :) Casey, I hope you enjoy your book as much as I enjoyed making it for you!

For Ashley... I have to say I met Ashley a few years ago in a card club, and knew right away what a sweet friend she would be... Ashley is seriously one of the sweetest, kindest people I know.. Did I mention too that I love the fact that she is always happy(must run in the family, since Casey is always happy too, and they are sisters).. Ashley just had the most darling baby boy a few weeks ago, and so when deciding what to do for her, I decided a mini book for her too.. I decided to make hers a family one, so that she can put pics in there of her cute new little family... Hope you enjoy it Ash as much as I enjoyed making it for you....

For Courtnee... I was so happy to see that Courtnee responded to my "pay it forward," I was so excited to make her something... Courtnee is my rock, she is my strength most days.. She is so giving and loving and has a heart of gold. I thank my lucky stars every day that I have her as my daughter... She is so beautiful, inside and out.. I love the fact that she sees only the good in people.. She is amazing and I sometimes forget that she is only 12.. :) What a great example she is to her brothers and her peers.. When making Courtnee's gift I had to be really sneaky, and do it while her and Cole were at school so he wouldn't tell her.. I decided to make her a can and fill it full of all her favorite goodies with it... :) Hope you loved it Gunderbutt!!!
For Nancy... I am so happy that Nancy also wanted to be in on my "pay it forward"... Nancy is one of my best friends, and I am so blessed to have her as one of my sisters.. Nancy is so caring, giving, loving, totally cute, the best auntie to my kids, just an all around great person... I love the way that she loves my kids, she is going to be such a sweet mommy someday... When thinking what to do for Nancy, I had to really think about this one... Nancy is not really into scrapbooking so I didn't want to do that... I finally decided I would test my hand at sewing... I decided to get all of my scrap material together and make her a pillow for her couch... Never having done this before, it was so much fun and I was pretty happy with the end result... Nancy loves anything outdoors, hunting, camping, fishing.... SO that's the pillow I made her... Hope you liked it Nancy as much as I liked making for you!! Love you!!!

4 comments:
You are just so talented. Loved seeing all your from the heart projects. I am loving my FRIEND book! It has a proud place next to my silver Eiffel Tower (or temple as Morgan and Isabelle like to call it!) on my coffee table. Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life. Missed seeing you this weekend:}
Those mini books are amazing, I had never seen one before until I saw the one you did for Casey. You are so amazingly talented!! For never sewing and making that awesome pillow. You are very creative!! Great gifts
I love my pillow, thanks amanda love you lots.
you are totally amazing. you are so talented and so willing to share your talents with others. court got her kind soul and talents from you. she is a mini you!!!! you are both caring, loving and always looking for the good in everyone. glad to be a part of your life.
Post a Comment