
Today I want to wish my sweet niece a Happy Birthday!!! She is turning sweet 16~ It seems like only yesterday she was a little toddler bouncing around at our wedding.. ;) Some of my favorite things about her...
- She is completely adorable in every way..
- She is so kind to everyone..
- She has an awesome personality..
- Cute smile..
- I love it when she comes to our house to stay..
- I love it that she loves to do hair and paint toenails..
- I love the spirit that glows about her..
- She is an amazing cook, (and only 16!!!!:)
- She loves animals and is so kind to them, wish I had more of this in me..
- I love how her and Courtnee are so close. :)
- She is such a good example to those around her.. :)
- She is always so happy!
- She is so much fun to be around, love hanging out with her!
Hope you have the happiest day ever! We are so blessed to have you in our family. We love you so much Kylee.. Happy Sweet 16!

3 comments:
HAPPY SWEET 16 to the best kid ever!!! hope it is a GREAT DAY!!! love ya,
Love all your pics, keep up the good work. When you coming to CO??
o amanda, you are to sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou so much for coming up and partying with me, i had an amazing time!!!! Thankyou for the cute willow tree baby, it is were i see it every day!!! Thankyou so much for all the sweet stuff you said about me, I feel so spoiled:) I love coming and staying with you guys, you are so nice to me, and I fell like I am right at home:) THanks again for all you do for me, I love you, you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment