Monday, June 8, 2009

365 (Week 23)

Day 153 - 6/2/2009 Such a silly boy!


Day 154 - 6/3/2009 He was so proud of himself for finding this stroller, and bringing it in the house.. Him and Cole have had a ball pushing each other around the house. :)


Day 155 - 6/4/2009 No picture today.. :(

Day 156 - 6/5/2009 Hot water heater having some MAJOR issues... Had to do dishes by boiling water, not so much fun.. Man the things I take for granted. After 5 days of mostly NO hot water I am so grateful to have hot water again!!!!


Day 157 - 6/6/2009 I figured since I took so many pictures today I was off the hook for missing 2 days this week.. :)

Helping Nancy & Levi set up their pool..



Courtnee eating her first piece of corn on the cob since braces... YEAH!!!


Stockton sure does love his hot wings.. :)



Day 158 - 6/7/2009 Jaden "took some pictures" with my small camera and it wasn't working today... :) Lil turkey...

Day 159 - 6/8/2009 I really do love summer time, but nothing beats a great thunderstorm.. Loved listening to it rain today.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the hot water heater, and you had to suffer for a WHOLE week!!! happy to see you kept up on the pictures under all the stress. love ya