Day 146 - 5/26/2009 The boys sure love helping me make cookies.. :)
Day 147 - 5/27/2009 What a great kid we have.. :) Love it that she helps out and never complains.
Day 148 - 5/28/2009 Love getting notes like this in the backpacks. :)
Day 149 - 5/29/2009 Have I ever mentioned that Troy makes the best pizza on the planet? :)
Day 150 - 5/30/2009 Do they get any cuter than this? :)
Day 151 - 5/31/2009 Stock was helping Nancy & Levi dig down for their new pool.. :)
Day 152 - 6/1/2009 Just love having me an Orange Dream Machine from Jamba.. YUMMY!!!

5 comments:
how time flies by. the memories are priceless. the smiles are worth millions, the work ethics you are teaching your kids are so valuable. keep up the great work of being a mom, you are doing a fabulous job.
another fun week at the Gunderson's! That pizza looks really good! Miss like always!
I agree, that pizza looks yummy, yummy!
I make a pretty good pizza too but your hubby's looks good too!
The pizza was super fab. Loved every last piece I ate of it! Are Nancy & Levi really getting a pool? Dang, I am going to be major jealous:} Why do they have to live so far away?!?!
Post a Comment